Tattoos

Monday, January 17, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

I'm back from AEE/AVN in Vegas and I am exhausted. I spent an extra two days there so I could do some partying of my own with my girly friends and not have to worry about being hungover for my fans. I truly had a great time and I realized how much I love chatting it up with my fans. I was signing at the Jules Jordan booth and I consider myself pretty lucky considering this is only my first year in the industry so thank you to Jules and to everyone who came by to see me.

The awards show was also a fun and exciting experience since I was one of the trophy girls along side the beautiful Madelyn Marie. Hopefully everyone enjoyed my nudity on stage. I can honestly say that wasn't my idea, even though I am always told that I look more comfortable naked than clothed...or maybe people just say that so I take my clothes off.

I miss Vegas. Even though at one point I lost my car and all my bank cards stopped working because they thought someone stole them because of all the "activity". Once I told them I had been in Vegas for a week they totally understood. Now I'm back in L.A. working until the end of the month, that means I'm making more delicious smut for you to feast your eyes on.

I wanted to talk more about my trip but now that I look back it's kind of a blur and blurs aren't that interesting so hopefully you all are able to use your imagination and know that it was a blast.

Until next time, ciao!

-XO Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger